Sunday, July 01, 2012

Blossom Everyday


I'm no fashion blogger (and you readers surely know that by now), but the fabulous shop 'Blossom Lounge' asked if I would like to be be featured on their weekly 'Style File', a weekly style profile that they do on their blog 'Blossom Everyday'.


My answer? Naturally, yes! How flattering!


And while I'm no fashion plate (not like the girls at Blossom are), I can't help but feel a little bit excited that the art of knitting somehow found it's way onto a blog like theirs.

Photo courtesy of Blossom Lounge

Click here to read the full post.

Photo courtesy of Blossom Lounge

And for those of you wondering... the bright blue top I'm wearing is a very recent Blossom purchase. As is pretty much every bottle of nail polish that I own...


Be sure to stop by their website- and their shop!

Thank you Blossom Lounge!

xo

5 comments:

ms.tee.kay said...

SO AMAZING! You totally are a style icon! Beautiful shots :)

Anonymous said...

Super profile and photos, Lynn. You do have your own style, and it rocks. And where can I get that sign, Keep Calm and Carry Yarn??!!!

Pumpkin said...

Congrats! This is such a wonderful treat!

Britney said...

nice one !
also i'd love to see that sign on the wall near my knitting corner. xD

Kathleen said...

I feel like I should ask for your autograph next time I'm in!