Saturday, November 19, 2011

London- See You in Ten

So today is my birthday and I'm a mere 28 years old (having a Grandma who is 90 makes me realize that 28 is just that- a 'mere' 28 years old) .


While in London last week, I made sure that I got myself on the London Eye (best city view ever invented). After taking the obligatory touristy shot I realized... that I had the exact same photo of me already.




Only 10 years ago.

Yes, 18 year old me did love to accessorize.

Guess I know where I'll be spending my 38th birthday.

Time certainly does fly when you're having fun.

Here's to another 10 years of knitting (and accessorizing).

3 comments:

Monika said...

Happy Birthday, Lynn!

craftedlandscape said...

HBD + 1 day!
I think you have the same photo of you in front of St.Pauls 10 years ago as well, but with some sweet yellow Dr.Martens.

nadia said...

haha, how awesome is that?!