Monday, July 21, 2014

Every Time A Knitter Cuts A Steek...

An angel gets it's wings.

And if that's the case, then I am surely responsible for a little set somewhere out there.

But despite that very pleasant thought however, cutting into my knitting just goes against everything I ever knew to be true about knitting-up until that day.

In fact, it is a concept that I continue to struggle with today- in a very BIG way.


Hence... the music selection.

Finished product to come when... I finish it.

(Pssst! Don't hold your breath).

Big thanks to Amy Detjen and my good buddy Tara for holding my hand every step of the way.

I couldn't have/wouldn't have done it without you two.



 ETA- if you are having problems loading the video clip on whatever device you are using, and find that you prefer Youtube, here is the link. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great job! I was terrified the first time I did this too. I just knew everything was going to unravel. It turned out great though. Your knitting is beautiful!

Michelle said...

EEEEP! I'm pretty sure I held my breath the entire time I cut my first steek! LOL. I was dizzy by the end. :-D It wasn't as scary as I expected, but I still didn't like it. Excited to see the finished project!

ms.tee.kay said...

i love how you cut this together :)

xoxo