Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Have You Ever?

Have you ever found yourself grafting the toe of a sock, only to realize that you have little, to no recollection of actually knitting said socks?


No?

Huh.

Well then...


Perhaps I should be worried.

Because that very thing just happened to me.

Yarn- Opal Petite Prince in shade 7762

And while I am quite sure that I should possibly be concerned about my lack of recall... I must admit that I am quite tickled to be able to already cross a Christmas gift off my list for 2014.


Being this organized isn't something that usually happens to me.

So when it does... I'm going to run with it.

Oh, bliss!

Even if I have no idea how it happened.




2 comments:

Kaiya said...

Whether this is a superpower or amnesia, it's at least very useful! I have the opposite problem - I knit and knit and knit forever on the body of a sock and never get to the toes!

Beautiful yarn and socks!

Anonymous said...

No, I wish I could finish a sock, period. Perhaps if I leave it alone long enough it will grow into a completed pair? Don't you LOVE peonies (except for the ants).